DGI Acquisition Services
DGI delivers a statistical characterization of the subsurface with our comprehensive suite of physical properties probes. Our quantifiable measurement of the entire borehole with multiple geophysical (physical properties) and geotechnical parameters, is the best methodology due to:
- Accuracy: From an entire project to a single borehole, we deliver unparalleled representative accuracy
- Relevance: We acquire data from its natural state (pressure, temperature, stress) and position representing a significantly greater volume of rock influence than ex-situ core measurements
- Scope: The widest range of physical rock properties parameters (10) are available with the DGI suite of probes – some parameters are only viable in-situ
- Speed: Rapid results compared to external laboratory, answers in days instead of weeks or months
- Statistically Robust: Our strict standard operating procedures (SOPs) empower the DGI team to acquire a premium quantifiable dataset – our 2-4C process maximizes it
Acoustic and Optical Televiewers (Oriented Digital Core)
Televiewers provide the most relevant, comprehensive and accurate information available for structural, resource and geotechnical assessment. The ultimate solution for orienting core and borehole features has never been easier!
Services - Accurate, Fast, Efficient (SAFE)
DGI takes pride in our field services being accurate, fast, efficient, and, above all, safe. To date, DGI has surveyed over 4,000,000 metres with 99.6% incident free days.