Objective and quantitative results from existing or new data using pattern recognition.
- Estimating ore Grade, recovery and geometallurgical parameters.
- Objective rock type classification.
- Intelligent survey design.
- Linking geology and geophysics.
- Rapidly extract value from geochemical databases.
What is 2-4C?
Analysis and Interpretation
Cutting Edge Technology
Why do it?
More Information from Less Holes
Datasets Often Under-analyzed
Objective Rather than Subjective
How we do it?
Structural and geotechnical features are oriented and measured in-situ.
- True strike and dip of structural and geotechnical features.
- Obtain information from zones with missing core.
- In-situ stress field orientation.
- Refine or develop structural understanding of the deposit.
- Inspect pastefill lines, well casings and screens.
- Acquired in fresh or previously drilled holes.
Stress Field Orientation & Breakout Analysis
Breakouts are visualized rapidly in a three dimensional display of televiewer data. Two dimensional display allows for quantitative information to be obtained.
Dip and dip direction of contacts are measured in-situ with the optical televiewer.
Fault Zone Identification
Fault zones can be easily identified using both acoustic and optical televiewer. This allows for the measurement of their dip, dip direction and the width of the zone.
Optical Televiewer is optimal for the identification and orientation of veins.
119 Spadina Avenue, Suite 405
Canada, M5V 2L1
f: + 1.416.361.3198
p: +52 (55) 852-65452
121 Welham Road, Unit 7
Canada, L4N 8Y3
p: + 1.705.730.7992
f: + 1.705.730.1862