Capitalize on your drilling investment throughout the entire project lifecycle, including geotechnical and environmental projects. DGI has the experience to provide value to shallow and ultra-deep (3000 metre) programs.
- Maximize drilling investment by obtaining critical information sooner.
- Extract valuable info from historic holes.
- Improved modeling with structural and physical properties constraints.
- Rapid uranium and magnetite estimates.
- Magnetic vectoring for off hole bodies.
- Volume measurements for bulk sampling programs.
- Open pit design and optimization.
- Monitoring stockpiles and open pit volumes.
- Underground structural and geotechnical understanding.
- Rock strength and fracture characterization.
- Determine clay content.
- Near or in mine exploration.
- Ore delineation.
- Pastefill and shotcrete line monitoring and maintenance.
- Geotechnical and rock mechanics assessment and modeling.
- Breakout analysis.
- Major stress field orientation.
- Open pits, underground mining, hydro-electric dams, tunnels, subways, bridges and pipelines.
- Acquire true strike and dip even in zones of missing/rubble in core box.
- Identify and measure zones of flow.
- Map dissolved solids.
- Contaminant tracking, monitoring and modelling.
- Cement Bond Logging.
- Plumbness testing.
- True strike and dip, in-situ.
- Ideal for contacts, veins, bedding/foliation.
- Acquire from new or old drillholes where no oriented core exists.
- Measure the entire borehole length, including in areas of low RQD.
- Accurate volumetric analysis using unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) permit the quantity of material added to be monitored.
- Calculate the volume of tailings pond facilities.
Click below to learn more about specific applications.
119 Spadina Avenue, Suite 405
Canada, M5V 2L1
f: + 1.416.361.3198
p: +52 (55) 852-65452
121 Welham Road, Unit 7
Canada, L4N 8Y3
p: + 1.705.730.7992
f: + 1.705.730.1862